Triangle Computer Services can help you plan and execute IT and Virtualization projects. We use a proven methodology that leads you step by step through the project management process.
Improve the quality of service you deliver to your customers
Reduce the time-to-delivery for new IT initiatives, so you can deploy faster
Improve the quality of the IT services you deliver to your internal users
Improve your organization through faster adoption of transformative technology
Eliminate unnecessary costs
Our delivery methodology, based on standard ISO project management frameworks, defines the key processes required to deliver high quality IT infrastructure and services
Defining the work to be done
Assessing and managing potential project risks
Estimating the effort and cost required to complete the project
Determining the human and technical resources required to deliver the project
Identifying the tasks to be completed and the sequencing of those tasks
Specifying milestones and deliverables we want to produce
The overall schedule for the project
TRACKING & CONTROL
The day-to-day process of ensuring the project executes on time and budget
Our professional services staff can help you prepare your plan at the start of a major project and we can help with project governance and execution when required.
SUPPORT & SERVICE DESK
The Triangle Service Desk is designed to establish a single point of accountability and support for your virtual infrastructure solution. The Service Desk helps reduce downtime by providing enterprise quality reactive support services across your environment.
The Triangle Service desk is built on our long track record in Infrastructure Support coupled with our proven expertise in call workflow management, triage, knowledge capture, problem escalation and resolution. The objective of our Service Desk is to restore normal service, within customer expectations and with the least possible impact on the business activity.
SERVICE DESK ELEMENTS
There are three Operational components to our Service Desk: Support, Operational Confidence and Transparency.
- Experienced specialists with technology-specific skills run the Triangle Service Desk on your behalf. They work with you to understand the nature and severity of your incidents, and to restore service as quickly as possible.
- Our deep knowledge of your environment gives you a problem-solving, reactive support function that is second to none.
- The service level expectations are designed to help you manage IT costs within the requirements of your business.
- The Triangle Service Desk is built on Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices as defined by the IT Service Management (ITSM) reference model. We have deployed industry leading software to deliver this.
- We have dedicated function owners for the following roles: Service Desk Manager, Incident Manager and Problem Manager.
- We have defined clear management processes with standard escalation procedures to resolve issues in the shortest possible time frames. This ensures consistently high quality support.
- We provide Management Information reports for the service desk.
- In addition to establishing quality metrics, the Service Delivery Manager will host regular service reviews to examine past performance and to understand and plan for future needs. This ensures the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Triangle’s Incident Management process keeps effective and detailed records of incidents. We drive continuous service improvements by constantly monitoring our technical abilities and performance.
We can provide this facility to run from normal business hours through to a 24/7 service. Between these two service options you can ‘pick and mix’ the set of supports that best suit your requirements, from remote support through to guaranteed response times. We can also provide a great set of support tools to help you monitor your infrastructure more effectively and anticipate problems.
Underlying all these support services is our ongoing commitment to maintaining a technical edge. We invest heavily in staff training and in maintaining our partner accreditation with IBM, VMware, Cisco and others. You benefit from this unparalleled expertise through better support and faster problem resolution.
Triangle were one of the early innovators in virtual technology in Ireland. They are a safe pair of hands to develop and implement virtualization solutions which are critical to our business. They are a great team of people with highly skilled engineers.IT Director
Their personal touch – I would like to say that I have a very good relationship with Triangle; they are very professional and very responsive. If we ask for anything they would either help us to do it or they will provide us with better options.Alan Smith